For over 40 years Patrick McNeil has represented small to large business entities, families, trusts and real estate interests from inception to succession planning or sale. His work and experience includes:
- Trusts, wills, estate planning and succession planning
- Corporate, Estate and Real Estate tax planning
- Corporate advising and entity selection
- Business and Real Estate transactions
- Sales and Purchase Agreements
- Contract drafting
- Executive Compensation Agreements
- Business insurance analysis and planning
Mr. McNeil’s years of experience as a company advisor and strategic mentor to businesses has helped leverage strategic partners for “win win” negotiations that are tax wise, brand wise, and bottom line focused. Mr. McNeil also remains involved in numerous service groups and charitable organizations.
Mr. McNeil is admitted to practice before all the State and Federal Courts of California. He graduated from the School of Law at San Francisco Law School, and holds a Bachelors of Science degree from the University of San Francisco.